Leverage Educe expertise to administer your talent management suite. Augment your internal resources with Educe extended support services:
Answer the question your employees are asking: “What’s in it for me?” Make your new implementation a success—or your recent one more successful – by promoting and improving system adoption through Educe adoption services:
- Foster system acceptance – Increase buy-in across the organization by promoting the benefits of the new system and educating the organization on its use. Eliminate obstacles to true adoption by addressing hurdles that appear after go-live and anticipating others that could surface.
- Expand system use – Add new sites or functional groups by aligning needs with existing processes, addressing new requirements, providing training, and facilitating the transition to new work roles and responsibilities.
Cloud Upgrade Management
Ensure seamless transitions as your cloud vendor deploys new releases. Use Educe cloud upgrade management services to:
- Evaluate upcoming functionality – Compare new features to your existing deployment to identify functionality to address enhancement requests and existing issues.
- Test your configuration – Validate your existing configuration against the new vendor release to pinpoint system issues and process changes.
- Facilitate transition – Update configuration documentation, business processes, and other documentation.
Optimize your system configuration to address changing business needs and remain responsive to new initiatives. Draw on Educe expertise to:
- Deploy enhancements – Evaluate enhancement requests, determine implementation options, and manage deployment of solution.
- Manage roadmap – Plan long term system improvements in alignment with organizational objectives.
Extend your internal team with experienced Educe resources. Partner with Educe to:
- Ease transition– Work with administrators to continue knowledge transfer, promote best practices, and assist with issue resolution.
- Provide day to day administrative services – Complete system administration and other administrative responsibilities, including training administration and tier 2/3 help desk.
- Manage vendor relationship – Advocate for your needs, including monitoring support issues and enhancement requests.